(Left: Our 2018 and 2019 guidebook line-up).
What do we want as parents in our guidebooks? We want to do all the same things as our pre-child days but we just have to reverse engineer doing it with kids, often different ages and abilities.
- How do adapt adventure travel by age/ability.
- Travel information on neighborhoods, public transportation, and ammenties to make online hotel searches a breeze.
- Outdoor adventures and cultural activities that can be adapted and enjoyed by both parents and kids.
- Big bucket list items and how to accomplish them with teens, tweens or toddlers.
- Travel information about safety, medical needs, strollers, access to baby food/formula/diapers, etc...