In need of some gift-giving inspiration for the dads in your life this holiday season? With something special for every type of traveller on your list, we’ve got you covered. Watch his eyes light up like, well…a kid on Christmas Day…as he unwraps one of these nifty finds that are sure to have him dreaming up his next great adventure.
- Leather Passport Holder: Personalize it with his favorite quote or initials for extra brownie points.
- Child Carrier: Ranked one of the top carriers in the industry, the Deuter Kid Comfort 3 will ensure that Dad and his littles always have safe, comfortable, and happy trails together.
- Waterproof Phone Case: He will be forever grateful for this handy little gift that not only protects his device but enables him to get great underwater shots of the munchkins at play. Check out the highly recommended Vansky Waterproof dry bag (iPhone 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 5s & Android). It not only floats, it enables crystal-clear distortion-free underwater pics. It also comes equipped with an armband, wrist strap and audio jack.
- Travel Read: Being a Dad Is Weird: Lessons in Fatherhood from My Family to Yours
Light-hearted and laugh-out-loud funny, this quick but poignant read will be sure to keep your papa bear entertained on long bus rides or lazy days at the beach. And he might even glean some great parenting wisdom in the process!
- Scratch Map: With a scratch map dad can keep track of all the amazing places he’s been. They look great hanging on the wall and are a great conversation piece when company is over.
- Travel Pillow: Pops will love this next-gen travel pillow. It’s super comfy and 80% smaller than those cumbersome bean bag things.
- Multi Tool: Make sure the dads on your list are always prepared. The Griffin Pocket Multi Tool features 11 tools in one. It’s TSA approved so it likely won’t be confiscated by security when he has to fly, although we all know there are no guarantees when it comes to airport security. Add that personal touch by getting his Griffin custom lasered.
Custom Lasered Griffins are In-stock and ready to ship! Get your orders in before the rush. Save 10% use code 'IG10' plus free shipping on US orders over $50. 👉🏻GRIFFINPOCKETTOOL.COM👈🏻 #griffinpockettool #griffintool # griffininthewild #toolboxforyourkeys #everydaycarry #edc #multitool #griffinpocketcool
- Noise-cancelling Earphones: These noise-cancelling earbuds are known for their ergonomic design and exceptional value for money. They can reduce ambient noise by up to 32 decibels and more importantly they won’t break the bank. The dads in your life will appreciate the peace and quiet these provide – trust us.
- Hootoo Wireless Travel Router: This sweet little device packs a ton of features and will save the day time and again when your fave dad is on the road and needs to stay connected. Let’s say his hostel has a terrible wi-fi signal but he REALLY wants to say goodnight to the kiddos. The Hootoo can actually get him a stronger signal. It doubles as a portable battery so he can charge up his devices on the go and it has media streaming and file sharing capabilities to boot!
- Travel Tripod for Smartphone: Give the dads on your list the gift of non-blurry low-light shots with the Joby Griptight Gorrillapod.
- Travel Shaving Kit: Often called a dopp kit, named after the early 20th century leather craftsman Charles Doppelt who supposedly designed the first one, a travel shaving kit is a must-have for every traveling gent. With a wide array of styles and price points, there will be a dopp kit out there to suit your special guy.
- International Plug Adaptor: The Flight001 5-in-1 Universal Travel Adapter will ensure super travel dad stays super connected. Powerful enough to charge all your devices, its color-coded system makes finding the right plug(s) for your trip child’s play. It can be used in 150 countries and includes two USB ports.
- Journal & Pen: For the analog man in a digital world, he will most certainly appreciate it if you kick it old school with a journal and pen set. There is something cathartic that happens when we sit quietly and put pen to paper. If you are lucky, he may even share some of his travel musings with you someday.
- Lightweight Parka: Dads everywhere will appreciate the ability to stay toasty on their travels while conserving much-needed suitcase real estate. Grab one of these ultralight down parkas from Uniqlo and give pops the gift of warmth without bulk.